After crunching some numbers and the newest developments with Unity, we have been able to move some things around, making the stretch goals for Mac, Linux, and Playstation all much more accessible than previously released. These stretch goals also reflect the strong desire we have seen from many of you to have our game on console and other operating systems. We hope that with your help we can reach not only our minimum but as many stretch goals as possible.
Lastly, but definitely not least, we want to thank everyone for their support and the comments you have left us. We welcome your input and questions and will do our best to get back to each and every one of you in a timely fashion. We are open to all comments and feedback and welcome both positive and constructive critique. With your help we are working every day to improve Sanctum Polis - Rest Eternal Memory.
That’s all for now. Until next time, thank you for helping us keep the dream alive.
From all of us at Quadrangle Games
Sanctum Polis Kickstarter
"Son, stop horsing around in class."
Season 2 of Bojack looks epic!
Since it was Munday, I decided to do a small art reference project for myself. And then I decided to make it public with the following notes.
From Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
What NOT to do (front):
- Don’t chicken wing your arms! Although it might be easier to hold the rifle, you will make yourself a bigger target.
- Don’t close your one eye! You will lose your depth perception, which is crucial when you are on the move, or are trying to determine how far away your target is
- Don’t keep your legs haphazardly strewn about. You need to make sure you’re balanced!
What to do (front)
- Keep both eyes open
- Bend your elbows downwards and towards the ground to make yourself a smaller target
- Bend your knees to control the gun’s recoil + be ready to move.
What NOT to do (side)
- Don’t put the stock above your shoulder
- Don’t lean back.
- Both of the above reduce your control over the weapon and may result in a black eye, and the rifle flying backwards and out of your hands.
What to do (side)
- Bury the stock of the rifle into the meaty part of your shoulder
- Lean into the gun to keep the gun under control when the recoil of the gun kicks the gun upwards or to the side
- Bend your knees slightly to lean forward, as well as make yourself a smaller target
- The soldier is relaxed and is most likely moving around.
- His eyes are searching for possible threats
- His hands are still on the rifle, even if he has a sling on
Low Ready Stance
- Possible threat has been detected
- Entire body shifts towards threat direction
- Stock is shouldered
- Eyes are focused on the possible target
- Gun barrel is pointed in the target’s general direction, but not directly at the target.
- Immediate response
- Soldier fires off shots while screaming to the other people in his team
- "CONTACT!" or "THREAT!"
Infanteer here, confirming this is accurate.
Cool Japan-themed 3DS eShop game ⊟
No, it’s not a game about the Cool Japan tourism campaign, unfortunately. Ishi-Sengokuden Sadame is Intergrow’s top-down action RPG thing with traditional Japanese creatures and stuff in it, and I think it looks interesting.
It’s got multiple playable characters, an armor and weapon upgrade system, and even a system that lets you import other players’ characters as partners. Not bad for an eShop game. It’ll be out in Japan this year.
….DID HOMIE JUST MAKE A MOTHERFUCKIN BUBBLE TESSERACT?
…did you just call Stephen Fry “homie”?